After announcing the Meizu M2 Note in China about a month ago, the company has launched the entry-level phablet in India today. The Meizu M2 Note is priced at Rs. 9,999, and will be available exclusively through Amazon India starting August 10.
- Meizu M2 Note Runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop-based Flyme OS.
- The device powered by MediaTek MT6753 ARM Cortex A53 1.3GHz octa-core processor.
- It has Mali T720 MP3/450MHz GPU
- Meizu M2 Note has 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 13MP rear camera with 4x digital zoom, 300degree panaramic lens, Blue Glass IR Filter, 5 elements, f/2.2 aperture, it takes 30 photos in just a second.
- It also 5MP OV 5670 front facing camera with a lens elements, f/2.0 aperture and 69degree wide angle.
- Meizu M2 Note has 4G LTE, 3G and 2G network support and other connectivity options are Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band wifi 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0.
- The meizu note also some sensor they are Hall effect sensor, Gravity sensor, IR Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Touch sensor and digital compass.
- Positionimg are GPS, A-GPA, GLONASS, Digital Compass.
- The meizu M2 Note backed by 3100mAh massive battery.
At last I would like to say that the meizu is introduced a classy configuration smartphone in a very reasonable price. I think people should by, if they get lots of spec. and feature in this price. What do you think? Please make a comment, to us.