The MX5 is due to launch in India on the 26th of August via online retailer Snapdeal, reports. Which means that this isn’t an official announcement, but something you should take with a pinch of salt.
From last few month everybody talked about OnePlu2, but Meizu’s MX5 is doing all it can to compete against the phone.The MX5 is Meizu’s most powerful phone on the market yet. At just 1799 Yuan or US$289 (Aprox. Rs.17,999), the phone is among the more affordable flagships.
Meizu MX 5 has 5.5-inch on-cell AMOLED FHD with 1920×1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi dencity display with corning gorilla glass 3 protection and it powered by 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 turbo processor, Power VR G6200 GPU coupled with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM. There is 16GB/32GB and 64GB internal memory option and further expandable vis external memory card slot.
Meizu MX5 featured with 20.7 megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 6-element lens, Panaromic lens, laser added focus and dual-tone flash light. The Meizu MX5 also 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, fotonation 2.0 smart selfie enhancement and face AE face light boost.
In terms of connectivity the Meizu MX5 support Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (Support dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC,PDD-LTE/TD-LTE/TD-SCDMA/WCDMA/GSM and other 2G, 3G and 4G network.
- Meizu MX 5 has most advanced processor curently in the market MediaTek Helio X10 Turbo processor(ARM Cortex a53 2.2GHz x 8)
- It has Power VR G 6200 Graphics Processor unit.
- It runs on Flyme 4.5 OS based on Android Lollipop.
- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 , 401ppi AMOLED display with corning gorilla glass 3 protection.
- Meizu MX sports with 20.7MP with laser added focus and dual tone flash rear camera and 5MP front facing camera.
- It got power from 3150mAh battery.