Micromax coming with another Nitro series smartphone called Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E455. Although the device officially not launched but listed on Indiatimes shopping at Rs.10,430/-.
The Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 features with 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixel resolution), 297ppi display and it coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 has 1.7GHz octa core qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage and expandable with micro SD card up to 32GB.
The dual sim runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 sport with 13 mega pixel with LED flash rear camera and 5 mega pixel front facing camera. The smartphone backed by 2,500mAh battery.
The Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 has 4G enable, apart from this the device has 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS connectivity options are available.
Key specification of Micromax Canvas Nitro 3
- 5-inch IPS HD 1280×720, 297ppi display with corning gorilla glass 3 protection.
- 1.7GHz octa-core qualcomm snapdragon 400 processor.
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- 13MP auto focus with LED flash rear camera.
- 5MP front facing camera.
- GSM/3G HSPA+/4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity.
- The Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 fueled by 2,500mAh battery.
At last I would like to say that, The Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 has not officially launched, but listed on e-commerce site Indiatimes shopping at Rs.10,430.