Phicomm has its 2nd smartphone in India with an aggressive spec and an affordable price. Phicomm Energy 653 smartphone is now available in India at a price of Rs.4,999. The company also setup a R&D centre in India by the end of this year. Phicomm Energy 653 is a most affordable 4G LTE smart phone in India, at present.
In terms of specification of Phicomm Energy 653 has 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 resolution with 312ppi density and it runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Expect UI on Top. The Phicomm Energy 653 powered by 1.1GHz qualcomm snapdragon 210 processor and Adreno 304 Graphics processing Unit coupled with 1GB of RAM.
The Phicomm Energy 653 has 8GB of inbuilt memory and further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. the smartphone sport with 8 mega pixel f/2.4 aperture size for low light imaging with autofocus and LED flash rear camera and 2 mega pixel front facing camera. the Phicomm Energy 653 has H.265 Audio Hardcore decoder feature for better audio sound quality.
the smartphone has 2300mAh battery with quick charge technology. Apart 4G LTE, other connectivity option include dual-sim support, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPRS/EDGE, HSPA, WCDMA, GSM A-GPS.
Specifications of Phicomm Energy 653
- Phicomm Energy 653 has 5-inch HD 1280×720 resolution with 312ppi display.
- It runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 with EXPECT UI on top.
- The device powered by 1.1GHz qualcomm snapdragon 210 chip-set.
- Phicomm Energy 653 has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage further expandable up to 64GB.
- The device got power from 2300mAh battery, with quick charge technology.
- Phicomm Energy 653 has GSM, 3G, 4G LTE, WCDMA/GPRS/EDGE/HSPA connectivity.
- Positioning are GPA and A-GPS.
- Other coonectivity option of Phicomm Energy 653 are Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
The smartphone is one of the top device in terms of specification and features we can expect in a sub 5000 smartphone category, the other contenders are Infocus M2 4G or Micromax Canvas Spark.