Gionee Marathon M5 launched with whopping 6020mAh battery, 5.5-inch HD display,3GB of RAM and 13MP rear camera
Gionee has launched its latest smartphone in the M series with whopping 6,020mAh battery in India called Gionee Marathon M5. The smartphone has two 3010mAh battery cells that promised up to 62hours of standby even if the phone has only 5% of power left, it has fast dual charge chips.
The Gionee Marathon M5 has 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel protected with gorilla glass 3, is powered by a 1.5GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with MALI-T720 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal memory further expandable via microSD card. The Gionee Marathon M5 has 4G LTE connectivity it even has CDMA support apart from this the smartphone also support Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and USB OTG connectivity.
The Gionee Marathon M5 sports with 13 Mega Pixel rear camera with LED flash and with full HD video recording, Geo tagging, face beauty and magic focus features and also it has 5 Mega Pixel front facing camera with 84-degree ultra wide angles lens. For sensor it has support Digital Compass, Proximity Sensor, G-Sensor, eCompass, Accelerometer, Light Sensor .
For pricing and availability the Gionee Marathon M5 comes in Black and Gold colours and is priced Rs.17999 in India and it is exclusively available in India from Flipkart.
Gionee Marathon M5 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Plus display
- 5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5P lenses, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 84-degree ultra-wide angle lens
- Dual SIM (LTE + GSM / CDMA)
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 152mm × 76mm × 8.5mm; Weight: 214g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 6020mAh battery