Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 announced with 7.9-inch full HD display, 2.24GHz Intel Atom Processor, 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
Xiaomi introduced its latest Mi Pad 2 an event in China, along with the Redmi Note 3. The Tablet features with 7.9-inch display with a resolution of 2048×1536 pixel at 326ppi powered by Intel Atom X5 Z8500 2.24GHz quad core processor with Intel HD graphics coupled with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB/64GB internal memory. The device will runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop based MiUI, but there is also a Windows 10 version OS.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 sports with 8 Mega Pixel rear camera with 1080p video recording and f/2.0 Aperture and a 5 Mega Pixel front facing camera with f/2.0 Aperture. The device has full metal body with 6.9mm slim, USB Type –C and backed by 6010mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 available in Dark Grey and Champagne Gold colour and is priced at CNY 999 (Roughly Rs.10,380 Approx.) for the 16GB version and CNY 1299 (Roughly Rs.13,499 Approx.) for the 64GB variant The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 will go on sale in China starting from November 24. The windows 10 version with 64GB will available late December in China.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 specifications
- 9-inch (2048 × 1536 pixels) display at 326 ppi with 4:3 aspect ratio
- 24 GHz quad-core 64-bit 14nm Intel Atom X5-Z8500 processor with Intel HD Graphics
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB / 64GB of internal storage
- Android Lollipop based MIUI / Windows 10
- 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 200.4×132.6×6.95 mm; Weight: 322 grams
- WiFi 802.11 ac (Dual Band), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C
- 6010mAh (minimum); 6190mAh (typpcial) battery
At last I would like say that the latest Tablet from Xiaomi come with a great specification and price. however company did not clear about its world wide launch, but we think it will come soon before end of this year.