ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 6 launched with 6-inch fHD display, octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage, 13MP/5MP camera and 3,mAh battery at Rs.17,999/-.
ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 6 launched to day at Rs.17,999. The device will be available on Flipkart, Amazon and snapdeal starting from second week of December, the smartphone will available in Red, Silver and Gold variant. The ASUS ZE601KL is another new smartphone in ZenFone 2 range of devices in India.
The ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser 6 has 6-inch 1920×1020 pixel resolution display with a Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The smartphone is powered by a 64-bit octa core qualcomm snapdragon 616 processor with Adreno 306 GPU coupled with 3GB of RAM and the device has 32GB internal memory and further expandable up 128GB via micro SD card. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 based ASUS ZenUI 2.0
The ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser 6 features with 13-megapixel primary camera with f/2.0 aperture, a 5-element autofocus lens, Laser autofocus and a dual-tone LED flash. For selfies, the handset is equipped with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that has f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens, selfie panorama mode, and more. The handset also gets a oleo-phobic anti-fingerprint coating. And backed by 3,000mAh battery.
Specification of ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser 6
- 6-inch full HD display (1920×1080 pixel)
- Display coated with corning gorilla glass 4
- Android 5.0 Lollipop based ZenUi2.0
- 7GHz 64-bit octa core processer
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB interanal storage (Expandable up 128GB)
- 3,000mAh battery
- 13MP primery camera,f/2.0aperture,5ielements lens with dual tone LED flash.
- 5MP front facing camera wit f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide angle lens.
- 2G, 3G, 4G-LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity