New Xolo Black comes with 3GB of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon octa core 615 processor, 5.5-inch full HD display and 3200mAh battery at Rs.11,999/-
Xolo today launched its latest and upgrade variant of with 3GB of RAM. Company had launched its smartphone under the Black sub brand in July this year. The smartphone is priced at Rs.11,999 and will be exclusively available from Snapdeal. Registration starts from today at 8PM and the phone will be available via flash sale on December 29.
The Xolo Black features with a 5.5-inch full HD OGS 1920×1080 pixel with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and is powered by 2nd generation 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor with Adreno 405 GPU, coupled with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage and expandable up to 32GB via Micro SD card and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with HIVE UI.
The upgrade version of Xolo Black has hybrid dual SIM it means second slot can also be used as Micro SD card slot. It has dual camera setup in its rear side of a 13 megapixel and a 2 megapixel for depth sensing, 3 element lens, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash and the Xolo Black 3GB comes with 5 megapixel front facing camera with 5 element lens, f/2.0 aperture for wide angle selfies.
The Xolo Black 3GB has Cat4 LTE support, including 4G-LTE for better 4G network connectivity in India, also 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG and backed by solid 3,200mAh battery for better power performance.
Xolo Black Specifications
- 5-inch full HD OGS 1920×1080 pixel display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with HIVE UI.
- 2nd Gen. 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal memory and expandable up to 32GB
- 13MP rear camera with 5-elements lens, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- 2MP secondary rear camera eith 3-elements lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front facing camera with LED flash, 5-elements lens and f/2.0 aperture
- 3,200mAh battery