Xiaomi Redmi 3 features with 5-inch HD display, octa-core QUALCOMM snapdragon 616 processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage, 4100mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 smartphone is just next line of Xiaomi’s Redmi series and is launched at China priced at around CNY 699 (Approx. Rs.7,200, US $107) and will be available in Dark Grey, Silver, Gold color and diamond-shape patterns, which is inspired by the stars in the sky. The device is available from 12th January in China, there is no details about its global launch but we expect it will soon.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 build with full metal body, a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720, powered by 1.5Ghz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor with Adreno 405 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) coupled with 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory and expendable up to 128GB via micro SD card. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop based MIUI OS.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 features with 13 mega pixel rear camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), f/2.0 aperture and LED flash and 5 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture both the snapper will capture 1080p video recording. For connectivity it has 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and GLONASs and micro USB and the Redmi 3 will backed by a massive 4100mAh battery.
Spesification Xiaomi Redmi 3
- 5-inch HD IPS display (1280×720 pixel)
- 5Ghz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based MIUI 7 OS
- 13MP rear camera with PHAD, f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- 5MP front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 4000mAh battery/ 4100mAh battery (Typical)
- 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS and MicroUSB
- Dimension 139.3×69.6×8.5mm, Weight 144gm
At last I just like to say that, the Xiaomi Redmi 3 is the another mid range smartphone from a Chinese giant which have a solid Specification with a great features in a affordable price and we sure it will going to kill the market in its price segment, what do you think.