Nubia Prague S launched by ZTE in China at CNY 2499 (Approx Rs.25,732/ US $380), the device is available for pre orders and will start shipping from Sturday 23rd January 2016. This is the latest Prague series smartphone. The smartphone is available in Silver and Rose Gold color.
The ZTE Nubia Prague S features with a 5.2-inch full HD Super AMOLED OGS 2.5D curved screen with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixel protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, and is powered by 64-bit octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) supported by 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal memory, which can be expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card.
The Nubia Prague S sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens and LED flash and also equipped with an 8 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.4 aperture, both camera will run on the company’s own NeoVision 5.2 camera UI features. The smartphone also runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Nubia 3.0 UI.
The dual SIM ZTE Nubia Prague S has 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro USB connectivity and the device is backed by 2200mAh battery with quick charge technology. The meta-clad smartphone is 6.8mm slim and features Frame Interactive Technology (FiT) for one hand use, it also featured Eveprint ID scanner and it has a Hi-fi audio chip 7.1 channel Dolby audio and Dolby sound quality.
Specification ZTE Nubia Prague S
- 2-inch full HD Super AMOLED OGS 2.5D display (1080×1920 pixel)
- 64-bit octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB inbuilt memory further expandable up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front facing camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Nubia 3.0UI
- 2200mAh battery with quick charge technology
Features ZTE Nubia Prague S
- Display protected with Gorilla Glass 3
- Available in Silver and Rose Gold color
- Camera runs on special camera UI dubbed NeoVision 5.2 camera UI
- Hi-Fi Audio chip for better and clear sound quality