Gionee S8 a flagship smartphone by Gionee announced at MWC 2016 in Barcelona. The smartphone comes in Rose Gold, Grey and Gold color and is priced at US $494/ Rs.33885 approx. It will available from the end of March 2016.
The Gionee S8 features with 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display with 3D touchand corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, is powered by 1.95GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT 6755) processor with Mali T860MP2 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) supported by 4GB of RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB with micro SD card.
The dual Hybrid Sim smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.2 OS, is sport with 16 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, RWB technology, 6P lenses, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Laser AF and 8MP front facing camera, Finger print scanner, DTS audio for better sound quality and backed by 3000mAh battery.
The Gionee S8 has full metal unibody build and the company says that it has world’s first invisible antenna design in the full loop around the edge. It also has patent design for this.
Gionee S8 specifications
- 5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 3D touch, 2.5D arc glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 95 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, RWB technology, 6P lenses, PDAF, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, DTS audio
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
The Gionee S8 will comes to the market at end of the March 2016.