Sony just announced a latest mid-range X series smartphone at MWC in Barcelona, and revealed Sony Xperia XA, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone. It has 5-inch (1280×720 pixel) curved glass edge to edge display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHZ Mali T860MP2 GPU coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt memory also support expandable storage via micro SD card up to 200GB.
The Xperia XA runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and sport 13 mega pixel primery camera with 1/3 IMX258 Exmos RS sensor and 8 mega pixel front facing camera with IMX219 Exmor R sensor, 88-degree wide angle lens for better selfies. For dimension it has 143.6×66.8×7.9mm, weight 137.4gm.
Sony Xperia XA has 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC connectivity options. The dual SIM has backed by 2300mAh battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging Technology.
The Sony Xperia XA comes in White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold and Rose Gold colors and will roll out starting from April and no words about its pricing.
Specifications Xperia XA
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) curved glass edge-to-edge display
- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, Up to 200GB expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 13MP Primary Camera with 1/3” IMX258 Exmos RS sensor, 1080p video recording.
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX219 Exmor R sensor, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9mm; Weight: 137.4g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
“Sony Mobile will continue to create increasingly personalized and intelligent products and services that empower you to do more, and live more creatively than ever. Our products and services will connect you to each other and become essential and beloved parts of your lives,” said Hiroki Totoki, President and CEO at Sony Mobile Communications.