LAVA V2s has 5-inch HD display 8MP/8MP camera with LED flash, quad core processor and 2GB of RAM at Rs.7,899
The Indian phone maker LAVA has just launched its latest 4G enable handset called Lava V2s. The smartphone is now available through Amazon.in and Indiatimes Shopping, it is also available offline retailers across the country price at Rs.7,899/-.
The latest Lava V2s has a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel, is powered by 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) and runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, which is upgradeable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow in future.
The Lava V2s has 2GB of RAM and 8GB internal memory, further expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card. The smartphone has 8-mega pixel auto focus rear camera with dual LED flash, Night Pro for better low light imaging and Beauty-Fi and it also fitted with an 8-megapixel front facing camera with LED flash and wide-Selfie for better selfy photography.
The dual-SIM Lava V2s has 2G.3G and 4G LTE connectivity with Wi-Fi, Micro USB and got power from 2500mAh Li-Polymer battery and for sensor it has Accelerometter, Ambient light, Proximity and Hall sensor, dimension 14.2×0.8×7.1cm and weight 127gm.
Lava V2s Specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, which is upgradeable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 2GB of RAM and 8GB internal memory
- Increase memory up to 32GB via micro SD card.
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with dual LED flash
- 8MP front facing camera with LED flash
- 2500mAh battery
- 2G/3G HSPA/4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micro USB Connectivity