LeEco Le 2 Pro a latest upcoming smartphone by LeEco coming soon, the device image and its specification leaks online. It sports some interesting features and design.
The LeEco Le 2 Pro will features with a 5.7-inch with 2k resolution display, powered by qualcomm snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM and 16GB/64GB inbuilt storage. The Le 2 Pro sports a 21 mega pixel front facing camera and 8 mega pixel front facing camera and the device is backed by 3100mAh battery.
Another rumor coming out about this LeEco Le 2 Pro there will be two variant of this smartphone one is Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and other one is MediaTek Helio X20 deca core chipset.
In, new renders of the LeEco Le 2 Pro have emerged and for the first time we can see the re branded LeEco logo on the back of the device. From the images, we can see that the Le 2 will feature a similar design as its predecessors. However, when it comes to the materials used for the body, it looks like the company is going to go with a double sided glass design. So, it looks like for the first time, LeEco is going to use glass instead of metal on its smartphones.
This is even more evident from the back of the handset. We can see that the phone features a single piece of glass at the back with a cut out for the fingerprint sensor. Another interesting aspect of the phone is the new LeEco logo at the back. So, this could be the real deal.
For pricing the two models will be priced at 1699 Yuan and 1999 Yuan respectively.So, could Le 2 Pro turn out to be the powerful competitor to Xiaomi Mi 5?
LeEco Le Pro 2 Specifications (Rumor)
- 5.7-inch quad HD display (2560×1440 pixels)
- Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor/ MediaTek Helio X20
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 16GB/64GB internal memory
- Android Lollipop/ Marshmallow based LEUI
- 21MP main camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 8MP front facing camera with OmniVision OV4688, 81.6 degree wide-angle lens
- 3100mAh battery with quick charging technology
LeEco Le Pro 2 Features (Rumor)
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader with Qualcomm Sense ID
- Dimension 167.1×83.5×8.95mm and Weight 204g
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, Wireless HDMI, LeHIFI and audio chip built by AKG
- 4G LTE with VoLTE 802.11ad2x2MU-MIMO, Tri-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X