TheCREO Mark 1 sports a metallic design, 21MP/8MP cameras with slow-motion full HD recording, 3,100mAh battery and a Fuel OS at Rs.19,999
The former Mango Man CREO a Bangalore-based company has just launched its latest and first smartphone called Mark 1. CREO wants to set itself apart by focusing on the software part. Usually companies launch a device with the latest OS, but don’t follow up with regular updates. But CREO is promising an update every month, which will also introduce a big new feature as well. The company says for users this would mean using a new smartphone every month.
The CREO Mark 1 will be available at Rs.19,999 via Flipkart and creosense.com in Gun Metal Black color. The company has 106 service centre in 96 cities, and offer pick and drop facility to your door in 15 cities.
The CREO Mark 1 loaded with 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 2.5D corning gorilla glass 3 protection, is powered by 1.95 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795 processor with Power VR G6200 GPU supported by 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal memory and expandable up to 128GB via Micro SD card. The Mark 1 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop based Fuel OS, which is updated every month, company promised.
For camera, the Mark 1 sport a 21 mega pixel with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0 aperture which can shoot 4k video and 120fps slow motion at 1080p in full HD, for front facing it has 8 mega pixel, 86-degree wide angle lens, f/2.0 aperture. The Mark 1 backed by 3100mAh battery with fast charging technology, for connectivity it has 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth and dual SIM.
The CREO Mark 1 is set for a new custom android based Fuel OS. The OS has tweaked with all latets features like custom notification, lock screen gesture, small call forwarding. Among the features on board are an inbuilt answering machine called Echo, which lets callers leave voice messages for you when you can’t answer the phone. The phone comes with a special tracking feature, which allows it to be tracked even after a factory reset, so safeguard against theft. And a lot of new and invovative software features
CREO Mark 1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.95GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) based Fuel OS
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, 120fps slow motion at 1080p
- 8MP front-facing camera, 86-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging