The Maraton M5 Plus offers a unibody metal design smartphone with fingerprint sensor and a massive 5020mAh battery at Rs.26,999
Gionee Marathon M5 Plus launched in India, priced at Rs.26,999 and it will available across in India soon. The smartphone is comes in Champagne Gold and Polar Gold colors.
The Gionee M5 Plus features a 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel, is powered by 1.3GHz octa core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU and coupled with 3GB of RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage further expandable via micro SD card. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.0 out of the box.
The Gionee Marathon M5 Plus has a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. For connectivity it has, 3G HSPA+, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB Type C connector. The Marathon M5 Plus backed by a massive 5020mAh battery with fast charging technology and company promised up to 34 days standby.
The Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, unibody metal build and also has a fingerprint sensor built in to the home button that can unlock the smartphone in just 0.38 second.
Gionee Marathon M5 Plus Specifications
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display (1920x1080pixel)
- 64-bit 1.3GHz octa core MT6753 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB inbuilt storage, further expandable via micro SD card
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- 5020 mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Finger print sensor at home button
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.0