Huawei P9 Lite features a 5.2-inch FHD display, Kirin 650 octa core processor, 3GB of RAM, 12MP rear camera with single sensor.
Huawei announced another new smartphone in its latest P9 family, namely Huawei P9 Lite. Yesterday Huawei introduced its latest flagship P9 and P9 Plus with dual Leica lense at an event in London, we are already hinted that the P9 series would be large, featuring at least four phone.
The Huawei P9 lite will feature a mid-range specifications like its have one rear camera sensor at the back, featuring a basic metal design and a standard 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front facing camera and a finger print sensor at the back of the device.
The Huawei P9 Lite has a 5.2-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel, is powered by octa core Huawei Kirin 650 processor, for memory there will be two variant, one with 2GB of RAM and another one 3GB of RAM. There will be 16GB internal memory which can be further expandable via Micro SD card up to 128GB and the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 UI.
Huawei P9 Lite specifications
- 2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 650 processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery