Samsung Galaxy SM-C5000 will coming up very shortly with 5.2-inch FHD, Snapdragon 617 octa core processor with 4GB of RAM
Now the samsung Galaxy C5 (SM-C5000) has surfaced in GFXBench that reveals most of the specifications that are almost similar to the Galaxy C7. This comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 SoC and packs 4GB of RAM as revealed in the Geekbench listing
As per listing The SM-C5000 will be powered by 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU. Earlier in an importer listed that the device will 5.2-inch 1080p display and the device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. In other way some website suggest that Samsung is also working on in the ‘C’ series and the company might launch three variant of these series, just similar to ‘A’ series.
As far as specification of Samsung Galaxy C5 (SM-C5000) looks promising and we hope more details about the phone coming out shortly, so just tune with us for details.
Specification of Samsung SM-C5000 (Galaxy C5) Rumors
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth v 4.1, GPS
For pricing and other details, is not revealed or there is no information from the company side. If we got anything we will came back to you.
Phots of Samsung Galaxy C5