“HTC Desire 825 flaunts with 5.5-inch HD Screen, quad core SoC, 13/5MP camera and interesting design at the back with a micro splash effect on its polycarbonate body price Rs.18,990”
HTC Desire 825 a complete new look and design, a mid range smartphone launched by HTC. It will be available from June price at Rs.18,990 via htc.com as well as other online retailers and you also purchased from offline retailers all over the country.
The HTC Desire 825 packs a 5.5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280x720pixel, protected with corning gorilla glass, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal space and further expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. The Desire 825 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with htc Sense UI out of the box.
For camera specifications the HTC Desire 825 features 13 mega pixel with f/2.2 Aperture, BSI nad LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.8 Aperture and wide angle lens. It comes with HTC’s own BoomSound speaker at the front and also have Hi-Res Audio and Dolby certified sound system for clear and better sound quality.
The Desire 825 supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and micro USB port connectivity with dual nano SIM card slot and the device is backed by 2700mAH battery
HTC Desire 825 Specification
- 5.5-inch HD display (1280×720 pixel)
- Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, further expandable up to 2TB
- 13MP rear camera with BSI sensor, f/2.2 Aperture, 28mm focal lenth, full HD video recording and lED flash
- 5MP front facing camera with f/2.8aperture
- Androi 6.0 Marshmallow with htc Sense UI
- 2700mAH battery
- dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and micro USB
The HTC Desire 825 having a micro dot on the back side, it gives a young and fresh look to the device. The smartphone comes in Golden Graphite and Sprinkle White.