“ZUK Z2 with 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM, fingerprint sensor, 3500mAh battery announced in China”
ZUK announced its second flagship smartphone ZUK Z2 at in China. It comes in Black and White colours and is priced at CNY 1,799 (Approx Rs.18,400 / US $ 273) and it start sale in China from June 7th .
The ZUK Z2 has a 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel display, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 2.15GHz quad-core processor with Adreno 530GPU coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. The device is runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.0 out of the box.
The ZUK Z2 features 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, ISOCELL sensor, Phase Detection Auto focus (PDAF) CAF dual-mode focus and EIS for better camertography and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 78.9 degree wide angle lens for better selfies. It has U-Touch 2.0 fingerprint sensor, it means u can unlock phone with wet hand also.
For connectivity the dual SIM ZUK Z2 support 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C and GPS and backed bny solid 3500mAh battery with qualcomm quick charge 3.0 that can charge your battery up to 80% in 1 hour.
ZUK Z2 specifications
- 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display (1920x1080pixel)
- 15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZUI 2.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- 8MP front-facing camera with, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide angle
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
There is no words from the company about ZUK Z2 India launch or other parts of the world, but we think it will soon, just tune with us for more news.