LeEco Le 2 offer 5.5-inch full HD display, octa core SoC, 3GB of RAM, 16MP/8MP camera and 3000mAh battery
LeEco formerly LeTV show its presence in Indian market with Le 1S and Le Max smartphones, and these phones are sell 5,00,000 units in first 100 days and now company bring its 2nd generation LeEco Le 2 smartphone in India, is priced rs.11,999 and is available via Flipkart and the company’s own lemall.com. It available from first week of July and the registration start from july 20th.
The LeEco Le 2 offer a unibody metal design with chamfered edge, it features Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CLDA) technology with compatible with USB Type-C headset.
Le 2 has a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-Cell display and is powered by 1.8GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510GPU paired with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC5.1 internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8 UI out of the box.
The LeEco Le 2 sports a 16 megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and PDAF and 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture and 1.4um large pixel. It boast a finger print sensor just below rear camera. It backed by 3000mAh battery with fast charging technology, and for connectivity the dual-SIM phone support 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS and Bluetooth.
LeEco Le2 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch full HD in-Cell display (1920×1080 pixel)
- Processor :- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Memory :- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- OS:- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based EUI 5.8
- Rear Camera :- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperure and PDAF
- Front Camera :- 8MP front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Features :- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared, CDLA loss-less audio and Dolby Atom sound
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3000mAh battery with quick charge technology