“Intex Aqua Fish offer 5-inch HD IPS display, Snapdragon 212 quad-core CPU, 8MP/2MP camera and Saifish OS 2.0 at Rs.5,499.”
Intex launched the first Sailfish OS phone in the world, called Intex Aqua Fish. It runs on Jolla’s Sailfish 2.0 OS and is available price at Rs.5,499. It can be purchase from Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon in coming weeks.
The Intex Aqua Fish offer a 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixel) IPS 294ppi display, is powered by a 1.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdargon 212 MSM 8909 with Adreno 304GPU supported by 2GB of DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory and expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card and runs on Jolla’s latets Sailfish 2.0 OS. The OS also runs Android Apps smoothly, it means you can download and use Android Apps also in this phone.
The Aqua Fish sports an 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front facing camera. It support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS and micro USB. The Intex Aqua Fish got power from 2500mAh Li-Ion battery, which can gives 312hrs of stand-by back up.
Intex Aqua Fish Specifications
- Display :- 5-inch HD IPS display (1280×720 pixel)
- Processor :- 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon MSM MSM 8909
- Memory :- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB
- OS:- Sailfidh OS 2.0
- Rear camera :- 8MP auto-focus with LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 2MP
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, USB 2.0
- Battery :- 2500mAh Li-Ion
- Sensor & Features :- Accelerometer, Ambient Light & Proximity sensor
The Aqua Sailfish smartphone was announced at MWC Shanghai in June last year its partnership with Jolla and at MWC Barcelona Sailfish OS 2.0 unveiled with an improved UI and software integration. Intex also world’s first company who have license Sailfish OS 2.0.