“The Lenovo Vibe C2 an entry level phone offer 5-inch HD display,8MP/5MP camera, 2750mAh battery at affordable price”
Lenovo announce its new entry level Android smartphone, the Lenovo Vibe C2 in Russia. The phone has been listed on the company’s website in Russia, but there’s no word regarding its price and availability at the moment.
The Lenovo Vibe C2 features a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel, is powered by 64-bit 1Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P with Mali T720 GPU coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB and 16GB internal storage variant for most every day task and thus for such a device seems well suited.
The Vibe C2 phone has a 8GB/16GB internal flash memory, there is also a microSD card slot for memory expansion. It sports with an 8 mega pixel auto-focus with LED flash rear camera and for selfie it support an 5 mega pixel auto-focus camera, for connectivity it will support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth. The weight of 8.55 millimeter thick Lenovo C2 is specified with 139 grams. The new entry-level phone Lenovo battery is quite ample sized with 2750mAh.
Lenovo Vibe C2 Specifications (Remours)
- Display:- 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixel)
- Processor:- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P
- Memory:- 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB inbuilt storage and further expandable via microSD card
- Main Camera:- 8MP auto-focus with Sony IMX219 sensor and LED flash
- Front Camera:- 5MP auto-focus
- Connectivity:- 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Battery:- 2750mAh
The Lenovo Vibe C will most possibly launch in Asian market and for other part of the world in the name of Moto E. Only time will tell actual facts.