“Lenovo Vibe K5 Note offer a 5.5-inch 1080p screen and is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC with 3GB of RAM”
Lenovo set for launch successor of Vibe K4 Note in India on July 20 called Lenovo Vibe K5 Note. The Vibe K5 Note was launched in China on January 25, but the intentional variant has 3GB of RAM and is expected to run Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display. is powered by 1.8Ghz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. It packs with 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front selfie camera and backed by 3500mAh battery,The Vibe K5 Note has also having a fingerprint sensor on the back side that can detect fingerprint in just 0.3 second. It features Dolby Atoms powerful 1.5w speakers for better sound quality.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD IPS display (1920×1080 pixel)
- Processor :- 1.8Ghz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
- Memory:- 3GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Vibe UI
- Rear camera :- 13MP with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 Aperture
- Front Camera :- 8MP with 77.4 degree wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluettoh 4.1, GPS and AGPS
- Battery :- 3500mAh
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note comes in Silver color and Gold color is priced in China at YAN1099 (Approx. Rs.11,300/ US $167), We should know the price of the smartphone in India when it launches.