Micromax Canvas 7 release date, price, specifications and Features

By | July 27, 2016

“Micromax Canvas 7 expected to come with 5.5-inch 1080p display, Deca core SoC, 16MP camera and 4100mAh battery”

Canvas 7

India’s leading smartphone maker Micromax recently launched Canvas 6 & Canvas Pro in India, priced at Rs.13,999. Now company preparing for its successor Micromax Canvas 7, in some rumors suggest that it will be launch sometime between November or December current year to counter some Chinese brand like Xiaomi, Lenovo & LeEco in Indian market.

Micromax Dual 5 a best-ever camera flagship smartphone to be launch on March 29th 2017

As per the rumour the, Micromax Canvas 7 features 5.5-inch 1080p full HD display, is powered by MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 4GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. The upcoming device will runs on Android latest Android 7.0 Nougat. The Canvas 7 sport a 16MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera and it backed by expected 4100mAh battery.

Also Read:- Micromax Canvas 6 & canvas 6 Pro Price, Specs and 5 amazing features

Micromax Canvas 7 Specifications (Rumour)

• Display:- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixel)full HD 2.5D curved
  • Processor :- 64Bit Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20
  • Memory :- 4GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB
  • OS:- Android 7.0 Nougat
  • Main Camera:- 16MP with dual-tone LED flash
  • Selfie Camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
  • Connectivity :- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
  • Battery :- 4100mAh

Micromax Canvas 7 Features (Rumour)

• Display protected with Corning gorilla Glass 4
  • Finger print sensor
  • Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light and Gyroscope sensors
  • Micromax Canvas price in India Approx Rs.15000
  • Release date of Canvas 7 expected between November or December current year

Lenovo K7 Note Price, Specifications, Features and Release Date

The Micromax Canvas 7 expected to release on the Q4 2016 in the mobile market and it will counter other Chinese product. So we have to wait till it coming out at present these are only rumors.

36 thoughts on “Micromax Canvas 7 release date, price, specifications and Features

1. T . shivadatta

I love Micromax mobiles…plz launch fast as much as u can canvas 7

2. Kajendrakumar S

Iam already have micromax mobile and i wait for canvas 7.Its specifications are very excellent.How much price.

3. Tejas bankar

Bhangar mobile hai yeh. Mujhe bilkul pasand nahi aaya. Mai abtak micromax use karata tha itna hang hotahai. No camera quality. Bakwaas experience
    On multitasking..

1. Akhil

Please support the Indian Company mobile phone in which micromax is the best one.
      And Every Indian should use only indian phone because If u are puchasing Indian phone we support our India Economically

2. venkatesh

Tejas bankar u r using low RAM now this is 4gb RAM dude.
      I’m using micromax lite 5 this is no hanging but mobile is low battery 2000mah now canvas 7 is very high 4100 battery I’m waiting for this mobile

3. Vinayak

Don’t blame micromax.I am having canvas 2 from last 4 years .still running gud.recently I am using canvas 6 pro from last 3 months.this is also gud product from micromax.I love micromax very much…

4. rukmesh kumar

I am ready to buy this mobile best features looking great…sabse badi baat indian compny dats more..

5. I. Shaikh

I love it, I had already canvas 4, canvas silver 5, n now I am waiting for the canvas 7. Please realised it fast I have to change my phone

6. Jitendra Sharma

internal memory min. 64 Gb,
    provide finger print sensor in home button,
    Give fast charging 3.0,
    add infra red sensor,
    add MHL feature (not mandatory).
    then this mobile can beat mi,Lenovo and LeEco.

7. pratap Tripathy

I am using m. max A255 selfie. The battery is 2300 mph I face trouble due to low capacity battery power so I am waiting for made in India micromax canvas 7 pro

8. Ray

The best Indian phone…a slap to China in terms of specs and price and the ultimate phone when it cones to thinness

9. Narender Dev

very smart phone,m Canvas 7 will be batter than others phons,main this is Indian company we are Indian and like the Indian phons company.neglate the others company.canvas7 features batter than others phone .thanks

10. Kamlesh Seth

This phone features is best this phone beat samsung A9 features and A9 price is almost 33000 now you can choose who is the best canvas 7 is best phone in best price and one more big thing is indian phone for indians. ( canvas 7 price is almost 15000 )

11. bheru lal suthar

i like micromax phone.please Micromax Canvas 7 release date, price,
    specifications.

12. Achyut Bhise

Awaiting for launching of canvas 7 smartphone, I want to purchase Indian brand smart phone.

13. ANURAG SHUKLA

plz sir released canvas7 very fast. because i loved micraomax mobiles… thanks

14. Rick

Front camera must be of 13 mp with dual front flash,rear camera should be above 20 mp with dual flash.
    I am waiting , come soonnnnn.

15. Rick

The front camera must be of 20 mp with dual front flash and the rear camera should be higher than 20 mp .It should be 4G VOLTE with two 4G sim supporter .It should be faster than any other mobile.
    Where are you?I am waiting, come soonnnnn….

16. Jyoti Swaroop Tripathy

Waiting for the phone. But please increase the ppi, canvas 5 has 423 ppi. Canvas 7 n 7 pro should have more ppi than canvas 5.

17. jayesh pawar

I love micromax smartphones, micromax makes very good specification phones at low price, i love that indian brand this will be my next smartphone. Plz launch it as soon as possible.

18. Avahi Anand

I am waiting for this phone
    Please sir I request you kindly lunch this phone