“Galaxy J Max offer 7-inch WXGA TFT Screen, quad-core processor, 1.5GB of RAM and 4000mAh battery price at Rs.13,400”
Samsung launched a new phablet called Galaxy J Max with 7-inch WXGA display. The company launched it for increase the market share in phablet variant and it also compete with recently launched Xiaomi Mi Max which offer 6.44-inch display.
The Galaxy J Max offer 7-inch WXGA TFT display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel, and is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core Samsung processor, added with 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage, further expandable up to 200GB via micro SD card. The new Phablet runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The Samsung Galaxy J Max mobile has a 8MP auto-focus rear camera and 2MP front facing camera. For connectivity it support 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS and it backed by 4000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J Max Specifications
- Display:-7-inch WXGA TFT screen (1280×720 Pixel)
- Processor: 1.5Ghz quad-core Samsung Processor
- Memory:- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, Expandable up to 200GB
- OS:- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Rear Camera:- 8MP auto-focus with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash
- Front camera:- 2MP with f/2.2 Aperture
- Conncetivity:- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery:- 4000mAh
The Samsung Galaxy J Max comes in Gold and Black color, is priced at Rs. 13,400 and will be available in India by end of the month through online and offline retail shops. It comes with a free Samsung Bluetooth headset, a six month double data offer for Airtel users worth up to Rs. 4,500 and one year subscription to Vuclip streaming services.