“The Ulefone Metal offer a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved screen glass, octa-core SoC, 3GB of RAM and 8MP rear camera.”
Ulefone a Chinese smartphone maker, has introduced it’s latest budget Android phone Ulefone Metal with a metal unibody design. It comes in Black, Space Grey and Siver White colour and will be available between $99 to $129 (Approx Rs.6,999 to Rs.8,700), actual price revealed at the time of released the Metal.
The Ulefone Metal a 5-inch HD screen with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass protection, is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor added with 3GB of RAM, runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, has a 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera and it got power from 3500mAh battery.
Ulefone Metal Specifications
- Display:- 5-inch HD screen (1280×720 pixel) with 2.5D curved Glass
- Processor:- 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753
- Memory:- 3GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory with expandable up to 128GB
- OS:- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Main Camera :- 8MP rear camera with Sony IMX149, f/2.0 Aperture and LED Flash
- Front Camera :- 2MP
- Sensor :- Finger print
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG
- Battery :- 3050 mAh
The latest Ulefone Metal phone is a beautiful design metal build phone, it gives you a premium look and well crafted.