The Xiaomi Redmi Pro offer 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with dual tone LED flash and a 5 megapixel secondary camera with Samsung sensor.
Xiaomi today launch its new Redmi series smartphone, the Xiaomi Redmi Pro, it comes in three version 3GB of RAM with 32GB memory and Helio X20 SoC, 3GB of RAM with 64GB interna storage with Helio X25 SoC and 4GB of RAM, 128GB internal storage with Helio X25 SoC.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro features a 5.5-inmch full HD OLED (1920×1080 pixel) 2.5D curved display, is powered by MediaTek Helio X20/Helio X25 Deca-Core processor with 3GB/4GB of RAM and it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow bsed MIUI 8 OS. The Redmi Pro backed by 4050mAh battery with quick charge technology.
The Redmi Pro sports a 13MP auto-focus rear camera and 5MP front facing camera, for connectivity it has 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and USB Type-C
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Specifications
- Display:- 5.5-inch OLED full HD 2.5D curved display (1920×1080 pixel)
- Processor:- Deca-Core Helio X20 / Helio X25
- Memory:- 3GB /4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage
- OS:- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 8
- Main Camera :- 13MP auto-focus with dual-tone LED flash and 5MP secondary camera with Samsung sensor
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS with AGS/GLONASS and USB Type-C
- Battery:- 4050 mAh
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro comes with finger print sensor, situated at home button and it has brushed metal design body.
Redmi Pro pricing, the 3GB with Helio X20 variant at CNY 1499 (Approx Rs.15,100), 3GB Helio X25 variant at CNY 1699 (Approx Rs.17,100), while the 4GB variant is priced at CNY1999 (Approx Rs.20,100). The phone is available for sale in China from 6th August onward.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro will come in three colors – Grey, Silver and Gold colors. No information about its release in India is available right now.