ZOPO Speed 8 offer 5.5-inch full HD display, deca core Soc, 4GB of RAM and 21MP/8MP camera at Rs.29,999.
ZOPO Speed 8 finally launched by ZOPO in India. It was announced at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 in Barcelona earlier this year as the worlds first smartphone powered by MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core processor, it will comes in Black and Silver color and is priced at Rs.29,999.
The Speed 8 comes with a brushed metal-like look made through nano injection molding and spray coating technology. A slightly curved body makes the ZOPO Speed 8 an example of beautiful, elegance and sophisticated smartphone. It has maintains the three piece design and rounded edge build with an 5.5-inch full HD IPS Symmetrical display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
The ZOPO Speed 8 powered by Deca-Core Helio X20 Mediatek processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) supported by 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD card. The device is runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The Speed 8 features with 21MP rear camera with dual LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor and 6P lens and a 8 MP front facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor and 4P lens for better and brighter selfies. For connectivity it support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC and USB OTG.
The ZOPO Speed 8 phone backed by 3600mAh battery with MediaTek fast charging Technology and it support a fingerprint scanner on back of the smartphone.
Zopo Speed 8 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch full HD IPS Symmetrical (1920×1080 pixel)
- Processor :- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20
- Memory :- 4GB of RAM & 32GB internal storage
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Main Camera :- 21MP with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor, 6P lenses
- Front camera :- 8MP with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 4P lenses
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- Battery :- 3600mAh battery with fast charging
The flagship Speed 8 phone by Zopo is really a solid build quality and great performance device with worlds first smartphone got power by Helio X20 Soc.