“ZTE ZMax pro offer 6-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 617 SoC, 2GB of RAM, 13MP/5MP camera and 3400mAh batter at $99”
ZTE has unveiled a mid-range android smartphone ZMax Pro. It will be MetroPCS website in the USA starting from August 1 and the phone is priced at US $99.
The ZTE ZMax Pro features a 6-inch full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 617 SoC with Adreno 405GPU added with 2GB of RAM,32GB inbuilt storage, expanadable memory with MicroSD card. The phone has a USB Type-C port and a finger print Sensor at the back.
ZTE ZMax Pro runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and it sports an 13MP rear camera with Phase Detection auto focus and LED flash as well as 5MP front facing camera and it got power from 3400mAh battery.
ZTE ZMax Pro Specifications
- Display :- 6.0-inch full HD display (1920×1080 pixel) with corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2Ghz)
- Memory :- 2GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage, expandable mamory via microSD card
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear camera :- 13MP with PDAF and LED flash
- Front Camera :- 5MP
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3400mAh with quick charge technology 3.0
- Security :- Fingerprint sensor
The ZTE ZMax Pro comes in Blue color and shipping start from August 1 in US.