“Asus Zenwatch 3 offer 1.39-inch AMOLED display, Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC, 512MB RAM and 340mAh battery with hyper charge technology”
ASUS a Taiwanese PC manufacturer at IFA Germany announced its new Zenwatch 3 smartwatch. It is available in gunmetal, silver and rose colour, and rubber and leather belt option.
The Asus Zenwatch 3 feature a 1.39-inch AMOLED 400×400 pixel display with Gorilla Glass protection, is powered by Snapdragon 2100 wearable chipset processor with 512MB RAM and 4GB internal memory.
The Asus W1503Q runs on Android Wear OS. It has dust and water resistance IP67 certified. The smartwatch is backed by 340mAh battery, it will last up to 2 days on one time charge, a 15 minutes charge will fill up the battery up to 60%.
Asus ZenWatch 3 Specifications
- Display :- 1.39-inch 400×400 pixels AMOLED display
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor
- Memory :- 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- OS :- Android Wear OS (compatible with Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Connectivity :- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi
- Sensors:- 6-axis (gyro and accelerometer), Ambient light sensor
- Battery :- 340mAh battery with HyperCharge
The Asus ZenWatch 3 price around US $255 (Approx Rs.17,100) and will be available in US and Germany in October. It looks like a good smartwatch.