“Huawei G9 Plus offer 5.5-inch 1080p display, oct-core Snapdragon 625 SoC, 3GB of RAM, 16MP/8MP camera and 3340mAh battery at affordable price”
The G9 Plus features 5.5-inch full HD IPS diaply with a resolution of 1920x1080pixel and is powered by 2 Ghz octa-core Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506 GPU coupled with 3GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. The device is runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 UI out of the box.
The Huawei G9 Plus sports a 16MP rear camera with OIS, PDAF, Sony IMX298 sensor with dual-tone LED flash and a 8MP front facing camera. It also has a metal unibody design and a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds.
Huawei G9 Plus specification
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, PDAF, Sony IMX298 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 75.7 x 7.3mm, Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,
Huawei not confirmed about global roll out but we hope it will announced soon including in India.