LG X cam offer a 5.2-inch 1080p In-Cell display, octa core SoC, dual rear camera at Rs.18,999
LG India has launched its camera based Android phone , the LG X cam. The X cam has a dual rear camera with 120-degree wide angle lens. It is priced at Rs.21,500 as on company’s India website, but it is already retailing price at Rs.18,999.
The LG X cam features a 5.2-inch 1080p In-Cell display, is powered by 1.14 Ghz octa-core processor, coupled with Mali-T720MP3 GPU and 2GB of RAM. It sports a 13MP + 5MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera and for connectivity the X cam support 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi. The smartphone weigh in at 118 gm and measures 147.7×73.6×6.9mm.
LG X cam specifications
- Display :- 5.2-inch 1920 × 1080 pixels Full HD IPS In-Cell Touch display
- Processor :- 1.14GHz Octa-Core processor
- Memory :- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB viamicroSD
- Hybrid duaSIM :- l SIM
- OS :- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Rear camera :- 13MP and 5MP (dual) rear cameras with LED Flash
- Front Camera :- 8MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery :- 2,520mAh battery
The LG X cam was first unveiled in February at MWC 2016 and starting rolling out around the world in March 2016.