“Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 expected to come with Samsung Exynos octa core processor, 3GB of RAM and Android 6.0.1”
Samsung’s new smartphone model name SM-A520F has been listed on GeekBench website, which is reportedly call Galaxy A5 2017. The upcoming phone will succeed the Galaxy A5 2016 which was launched in India February at Rs.29,400.
According to GeekBench listing, the Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 features 1.7 Ghz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7880 processor, coupled with 3GB of RAM and it runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
In other rumor if we believe, than the Samsung A5 2017 comes with 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display with 13MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera and backed by 3000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 expected Specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display
- Processor :- 1.7 Ghz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7880 processor
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage further expandable up to 128GB via SD card
- Software :- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Rear camera :- 13MP with f/1.9 aperture, OIS and dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera :- 5MP with f/1.9 aperture and wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type -C, GPS with A-GPS
- Battery :- 3000mAh battery