HTC at IFA 2016 announced its latest ‘A Series’ Android smartphone htc One A9s. It has full metal unibody design and comes in Black, Gold and silver color.
The HTC One A9s features a 5-inch HD Super LCD display, is powered by a octa core Helio P10 processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage and further expandable up to 2TB.
The htc One A9s runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow with htc sense UI out of the box. It sports a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera, it backed by 2300mAh battery.
HTC One A9s Specifications
- Display :- 5.0-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD Super LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor :- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10
- Memory :- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Rear camera :- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera :- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n 2.4 & 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2300mAh battery
HTC One A9s Features
- 5-inch Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Fingerprint sensor on home button
- HTC BoomSound
- Two micro phone for noise cancellation
- Dimensions: 146.49 x 71.5 x 7.99 mm; Weight: 149.8g
The HTC One A9s price and availability not revealed at this time, just tune with us for further information’s. Thanks