The Samsung stops all rumors and gossip about Galaxy A8 (2016). The smartophone is launched the A8 2016 edition in South Korea
The Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 features a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel, is got power from Samsung Exynos 7420 octa core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM+32GB of ROM based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system.
The Samsung A8 2016 offer 16MP main camera with LED flash and a 5MP selfie shooter and is backed by solid 3300mAh battery. Now we come to connectivity it has Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5.0 GHz dual Band), NFC and USB Type-C.
Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 (Expected)
- Display :- 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- Samsung Exynos7420 64-bit octa-core processor suported by Mali-T760 GPU
- OS:- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Grace UI
- Memory :- 3GB RAM added with 32GB inbuilt storage upgradeable via externa SD card
- Main Camera :- 16MP with LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP
- Conectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G With VoLTE, Wi-Fi ac (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz), Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 Features
- Single SIM (Nano)
- Dimension 156.6×76.8×7.2mm and weight 182gm
- UX Grace
- Multi Window (Multi Tasking)
- Samsung Pay Features
- Ultra Power saving for saving you battery power
- Large Selfie
- Smart manager
- Fingerprint sensor on Home button
The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) is launched in South Korea and it comes in Pre-booking in Blue color starting from tomorrow price at 649,000 KRW (Approx. RS.39.300/ 589 US$). There is no information about other market launch, but we think it will be soon.