Samsung recently launched two mid range smartphone Galaxy J7 Prime price at Rs.18,790 and Galaxy J5 Prime at Rs.14,790. Now company prepared for another mid range ‘C’ series, called as Galaxy C5 pro model number SM-C5010.
The Galaxy C5 pro features a 5.2-inch 1080p full HD Super AMOLED display, is backed by octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor with 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage and expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card, it is expected that the device will runs on Android latest OS Android 7.0 Nougat.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro offer 16MP auto focus main camera with Aperture f/2.0 and BSI sensor for selfie it may come with 16MP wide-angle Lens, the phone features 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and USB Type-C
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 octa-core
- RAM :- 4GB with 64GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android 7.0
- Main Camera :- 16MP aperture f/2.0, PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash,
- Selfie Camera :- 16MP with wide-angle lens
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor embaded at home key
- Conectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1,Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C,
- Battery :- Quick Charge technology based 3000mAh