Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime 2016 edition offer 1.4Ghz quad core processor, 2GB of RAM and Android marshmallow
The Galaxy Grand Prime (2016) edition smartphone seen on GeekBench Benchmarking site and the upcoming phone also passed FCC (Federal communication Commission). It is also seen on Zauba, the India import export website, all these thing are indicated that the device will soon comes to the market including in India.
According to Geekbench marking the Galaxy Grand Prime (2016) edition has 1.4Ghz MediaTek MT6737T 64-bit processor with 2GB of RAM, and the device is runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. In US, FCC website says that the upcoming Grand Prime 2016 has dual SIM and a single sim also.
The SM-G532F expected to come with 5.1 inch qHD display with a resolution of 960×540 pixel, is processed with 1.4Ghz MediaTek MT3737T quad-core processor supported by 2GB of RAM, 8GB inbuilt memory, expandable up to 32GB through external memory card slot. The device has runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 platform.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (2016) Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.1 inch qHD with a resolution of 960×540 pixel
- Processor :- 64-bit MediaTek MT6737T quad-core clocked at 1.4Ghz
- Memory :- 2GB RAM, 8GB inbuilt memory, expendable through external memory card slot
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Main camera :- 8MP with LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP with wide angle Lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and micro USB
- Sensor :- Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Ambient Light sensor
- Battery :- 2700mAh
The Galaxy Grand Prime 2016 price in India expected Rs.12,000 and released before Diwali festival. Just tune with us for further