The Galaxy J7 Prime sports 3GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, 13MP/8MP cameras, and a 3,300mAh battery
Samsung has launched an update variant of Galaxy J7 android smartphone the Galaxy J7 Prime it was launched in Vietnam last week and now it is officially in India at all retail store across the country and e-commerce sites. It is available in two color Black and Gold.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime features a full metal body design and a 5.5-inch 1080p full HD 2.5D curved display, is powered by a 1.6Ghz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7890 processor which is paired with 3GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expendable up to 256GB via micro SD card.
scanner on home key. It sports with 13MP rear camera with flash and an 8MP front facing camera and backed by solid 3300mAh battery.
The J7 Prime also support company’s new features S Bike mode and it offer Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/GLONASS and micro USB.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch Full HD 1920×1080 pixel 2.5D curved glass
- Processor :- 1.6Ghz octa-core Exynos 7890
- Memory :- 3GB of RAM with 16GB inbuilt storage, further expandable up to 256GB
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera :- 13MP with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera :- 8MP with f/1.9 aperture, wide angle Lens
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS and micro USB
- Battery :- 3300mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Features
- Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Finger Print Sensor
- Dimensions: 151.5 x 74.9 x 8.1mm
- S bike Mode
- Ultra Power Saving Mode
At last Just wait for our detail reviews and features for latest Samsung J7 Prime, we will come back soon for depth and detail over view of this device. Thanks