Samsung earler this week launched Galaxy J7 Prime and Galaxy J5 Prime in India, and now company just announced Samsung On7 successor, the Galaxy On7 2016 android phone in China, it comes with mobile payment system called Alipay usinh with fingerprint scanner on the home button of the device.
The Galaxy On7 2016 features 5.5-inch full HD display with a resolution of 1080p and is backed by solid 2Ghz 64-bit Snapdragon 625 SoC with Adreno 506 Graphics Processor Unit, coupled with 3GB of RAM+32GB ROM and Android 6.0 marshmallow based TouchWiz UI.
The Samsung On7 2016 sports a 13MP main camera with flash and 8MP selfie snapper with aperture f/1.9 . It has fingerprint sensor on home button using for phone security and mobile payment. The device 4G LTE enable and got power from solid 3300mAh battery with quick charge tech.
Galaxy On7 (2016) specifications
- Display :- 5.5-inch Full HD 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor :- 64-bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 clocked at 2GHz
- Memory :- 3GB RAM and 32GBGB inbuilt, upgradable up to 256GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Main Camera :- 13MP with aperture f/1.9 and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with aperture f/1.9
- Conectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE, Bluetooth v 4.2,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- Battery :- With fast Charging Technology 3300mAh
Samsung Galaxy On7 Features
- Dual Hybrid SIM
- 151.7 x 75 x 8mm Dimension and Weight 167gm
- FingerPrint Scanner
- Fast Charging Technology
- Pink, Gold, and Black color
- The Samsung Galaxy On 2017 price in China 1599 YUAN
- Samsung On7 2016 Price in India expected Rs.16,000 (Approx US $240)