Sony Xperia XZ announced at the IFA 2016 in Berlin. It has water resistance with IP65 and IP68 certified and having shutter button for camera and Xperia XZ comes in Forest Blue, Mineral Black and Platinum colors and available from around the world from October 2016 in single and dual SIM variants.
The Sony Xperia XZ features a 5.2-inch 1080p Triluminos Display, is powered by 64-bit quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage and it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Xperia XZ sports a 23MP rear camera with Hybrid Auto focus and 13MP front facing camera and for connectivity it support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi MIMO, Bluetooth, GPS/GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C . It backed by 2900mAh battery
Sony Xperia XZ specifications
- Display :- 5.2-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels Triluminos Display
- Processor :- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear camera ;- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 5-axis stabilizatio
- Front Camera :- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery :- 2900 mAh with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Sony Xperia XZ Features
- Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancellation tech
- Finger Print sensor
- IP65/IP68 water and dust resistance
- Dimension : 146x72x8.1mm and weight 161gm
- Sony Xperia XZ Price not revealed at this moment
The Sony Xperia XZ comes in Blue, Black and Platinum colors and will roll out globally from October 2016 in single and dual SIM variants. No word on the pricing yet.