TCL, who sold smartphone under Alcatel brand, now the company started sells under its parent brand name TCL and the brand today launched its latest flagship, TCL 950 and TCL 580 a mid range phone, at an event in China.
The TCL 950 feature a 5.5-inch 1080p full HD AMOLED display, is got a powerful processor 64-bit Snapdragon 820 quad core processor added with Adreno 530 Graphics processor Unit (GPU) and suported with a faster 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt memory, which can be upgradable up to 128GB via micro SD card and the device operate via Android 6.1 Marshmallow.
Lets come to camera department, the TCL 950 offer 21MP Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Sony IMX230 sensor and LED flash main rear camera and for selfie it suport 8MP fixed focus with aperture f/2.2. The dual SIM phone has 4G LTE with VoLTE conectivity option and also having Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and USB Type-C conectivity. The smartphone got power from 3500mAh battery which support Snapdrgon quick charge 3.0.
TCL 950 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5-inch full HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- OS :- Android 6.0 marshmallow
- Processor :- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core clocked at 2.15Ghz
- RAM :- 4GB
- Memory :- 64GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 128GB through External slot
- Main Camera :- 21MP auto focus, PDAF, Aperture f/2.0, Sony IMX230 sensor and dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP fixed focus, 84 degree wide angle lens and aperture f/2.2
- Conectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GAPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- Qualcomm Quich charge 3.0 based 3000mAh
- Sensor :- Fingerprint Scanner
The latest TCL 950 price at CNY 3299 (Approx. US $495 / Rs.30,000) and is available in Gold and silver color, sale start at China from today onwards and the TCL 580 price at CNY 1399 (Approx US $210 / Rs.14,000) and is comes in Gold and Silver Colour and sale start from october 12, there is no information about global rollout.