Xiaomi announced its latest Mi smartphone in China, the Mi 5S. It comes in Golden, Silver and Rose Gold color with Glossy Metal finish, the device will be available from September 29 in China.
The Xiaomi Mi 5S features a 5.15 inch curved glass full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel, is backed by Snapdragon latest processor 821 clocked at 2.15Ghz with Adreno 530 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) coupled with 3GB RAM+64GB ROM and 4GB RAM+128GB ROM. the device is operated through MIUI 8 based on Android Marshmallow OS.
The Mi 5S sports a 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX378 sensor, Quick-focus through PDAf and dual tone LED flash,it also having a 4MP selfie shooter with wide angle lens. It has a ultrasonic fingerprint scanner and got power from solid 3200mAH battery with quick charge technology.
Xiaomi Mi 5S specifications
- Display :- 5.15 inch Full HD 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor :- 64-bit quad-core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 821
- RAM/Memory :- 3GB with 64GB inbuilt / 4GB with 128GB
- OS :- MIUI 8 based Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Main Camera :- 12MP with dual-tone LED flash, aperture f/2.0 , Sony IMX378 sensor and PDAF
- Selfie Camera :- 4MP with aperture f/2.0 and 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE,Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MU-MIMO ), GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3200mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Xiaomi Mi 5S Features
- Ultrasonic finger print scanner
- DUL NANO SIM
- Dimension :- 145.6x 70.3x 8.25 mm; Weight: 145 g
The Xiaomi Mi 5S priced in China for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM variant is 1999 YUAN (Approx Rs.19,920/ US $300) and 4G RAM and 128GB ROM is 2299 YUAN (Approx Rs.23,00 / US $ 345).