Xiaomi Mi 5s Specifications Leaked: Snapdragon 821, 6GB RAM & 256GB ROM
Xiaomi planning to take on the big brands like Apple and Samsung launched it’s next generation smartphone, Xiaomi Mi 5S a new leaked posted on weibo, it says this is an exclusive version which means there will be other variant coming as well. Recently company launched Xiaomi Mi5 with 16-MP Camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Heart rate monitor, Fingerprint sensor launched price at Rs.22,999.
As per leaks the Xiaomi Mi 5S features a 5.15-inch QHD display with 3D touch, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 clocked at 2.4GHz, Adreno 530 GPU with 6GB of RAM.
Xiaomi is going to offer 256GB of variant just like iPhone 7 Plus. The rear camera of Mi 5S is a 16MP with PDAF ,4-axis OIS, f/1.8 aperture and dual tone LED flash for selfie it offer 8MP with wide angle lens. It can also shoot 4K videos at 30 fps.
For connectivity the Xioami Mi 5S has NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, nano sim slots, and USB Type-C. The Mi 5S is powered by a 3490mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 on board. The phone will have a thickness of 7.25 mm and is said to weigh just 147 g which is just a tiny bit more than the Mi 5 which weighs 139 g.
Xiaomi Mi 5S Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.15 QHD display with 3D Touch
- Processor :- 2.4Ghz Snapdragon 821 Processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory :- 4GB RAM with 32GB/64GB internal storage & 6GB of RAM with 128GB/256GB internal storage
- OS :- Android 7.0 Nougat with MIUI
- Rear camera :- 16MP with PDAF, f/1.8Aperture, 4-Axis OIS and dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera :- 8MP with wide angle
- Connectivity :- Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Network Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+, 4H LTE with VoLTE
- Battery :- 3490mAh w1th Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
There is still no news on price and official release date, but we presume the launch date is not too far off. Xiaomi has slashed the Mi 5 already, so if you are planning to get a new device coming soon.