“Zopo Color F1 a mid-segment phone that comes with metal frame and textured finishing”
Zopo launch another mid-segment android phone Zopo Color F1, it comes with metal finished uni body design and available in Black, Gold and White colors.
The Zopo Color F1 features a 5.5-inch 720p HD IPS display, is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT 6580 processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU, coupled with 1GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The dual nano SIM, Color F1 suport 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB OTG and GPS conectivity and for camera it has 8MP auto focus 4P lens rear camera and 2MP fixed focus front camera and backed by 2300mAh battery.
Zopo Color F1 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 267ppi pixel density, multi-touch
- Processor :- quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor, ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU (500MHz)
- Memory :- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage ROM, expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Front camera :- 2MP front camera, fixed focus, 2P lens, SP2509 sensor, Single LED flash
- Rear Camera :- 8MP rear camera, Auto Focus, GC8024 Sensor, F/2.8 Aperture, 4P Lens, 1/4-Inch Sensor size, 1080p video recording, Single LED Flash
- Battery :- 2300 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Connectivity :- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
Zopo Color F1 Features
- Dimensions: 153 x 77.8 x 8.5 mm / Weight: 168 grams
- Dual SIM slots (micro + nano)
- Gravity, Accelerometer (3 axis), Proximity, Light sensors.
Zopo Color F1 price in India Rs.8,890 and is available three color, i.e Black, Gold and White.