ZTE. just announced a new Android Smartphone under Blade series, called ZTE Blade A2 Plus in China. It comes to the market in two variant 3GB RAM model price at 1499 Yuan (Approx. US $225 / Rs.15,000) and for 4GB RAM price at 1699 Yaun (Approx US $255 / Rs.17,000).
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus features a 5.5 inch IPS LCD full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel, with a pixel density of 404ppi, is processed with a 1.55Ghz 64-bit octa core MediaTek MT6750T processor added with 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and you can expand your storage via external memory card slot. The device is functioning in association with Android marshmallow 6.0.
The Blade A2 Plus sports a13MP main camera and a 8MP selfie shooter. The hybrid dual SIM phone has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS connectivity option and it measures 155x77x10mm , weight 189gm.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Specifications :-
- Display :- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1920×1080 pixel, picture density at 404ppi) full HD
- Processor :- 64-bit octa core MediaTek MT6750T clocked at 1.55Ghz
- RAM :- 3GB and 4GB RAM variant
- Memory :- 321GB inbuilt storage, expandable via external memory card slot
- Rear Camera :- 13MP with dual tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Sensor :- Fingerprint scanner
- Battery :- Solid 4900mAh battery with fast charge technology