ASUS ZenPad Z10 features a premium metallic unibody design and stunning 2K display
Asus unvieled its latest tablet for USA through Verizon Carier, called ZenPad Z10. The tablet comes in Grey colour and it will be available from October 13 via Verizon retail shop.
The Asus ZenPad Z10 model number ZT500KL features a 9.7-inch IPS QXGA Screen, is got powered from a solid 64-bit Hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor clocked at 4×1.4Ghz ARM A53+2×1.8Ghz ARM A72 with Adreno 510 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU), coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt memory storage and expandable up to 128GB through external storage card.
The Asus ZT500KL runs on Android Marshmallow with latest ZenUI out of the box and it carry 4G Lte connectivity along with WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C. For photography it equipped with 8MP rear camera and 5MP selfie shooter. The tablet also fitted with Dual stereo speakers DTS HD sound quality it got power from a huge 7800mAH battery.
Asus ZenPad Z10 specifications
- Display :- 9.7 inch IPS wit a resolution of 2048×1536 pixel
- Processor :- 1.4Ghz Hexa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 650
- Memory :- 3GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow based ZenUI
- Main Camera :- 8MP
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery :-7800mAh
The ZenPad Z10 price at $329.99 (Approx. Rs.22,100 INR) and Verizon has an offer for 24 month installment that $13.75 per month in US.