Blu Product an American smartphone maker recently launched Blu Life One X2 price strat from US $149.99 and BLU Vivo 5R price at US $200 (Approx. Rs.13,368) and now company launched a beautiful design and high-end specs smartphone called, Blu Vivo 6 price at £224.23 (Approx Rs.18,330/ $275).
The Vivo 6 features a beautiful design and metal finished with aircraft grade alumium metal and dimond cut mirror like finish and is available in Silver, Rose Gold and gold color.
The Blu Vivo 6 has a 5.5 inch full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel and 400ppi picture density, 2.5D curved display protected with Gorilla glass 3 is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 processor clocked at 1.8Ghz with Mali T-860 Graphic Processor Unit (GPU), coupled with 4Gb LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal storage and expandable through micro SD card. The device is runs on Android Marshmallow.
The dual SIM smartphone has 4G Lte, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS connectivity optiona and the device is backed by 3,130mAh battery with quick charge technology. For photography it has a 13MP main camera with PDAF, Sony IMX258 sensor and Laser Auto-focus and a LED flash and for selfie it comes with 8MP.
Blu Vivo 6 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch 2.5D curved full HD disply (1920×1080 pixel and 400PPI)
- processor :-MediaTek 6755 helio 64-bit 1.8Ghz octa-core with Mali-T860GPU
- Memory :-Internal 64GB, 4GB RAM and Micro SD up to 64GB
- Main Camera :- 13MP with PDAF, Sony IMX 258 sensor, Auto-focus, aperture f/2.0 and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP and f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4g Lte, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery :- 3,130mAh battery with quick charge technology