Today Huawei launched three Android bound smartphone in India, the honor 8, honor 8 Smart and honor Holly 3 budget segemnt smartphone. The Huawei’s Holy 3 is first smartphone by the company is made in India.
The honor Holly 3 features a 5.5 inch HD 720p display is got power from company’s own Hi-Silicon Kirin 620 octa-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz coupled with 2GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt staorage and expandable via external SD card. The device is runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based EMUI 4.1 UI out of the box.
For photgraphy the honor holly 3 sports a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 8MP selfie camera and backed by solid 3100mAh battery and connectivity it support 4G Lte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS.
honor holly 3 Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel
- Processor :- 1.2Ghz octa-core Hi-Silicon Kirin 620
- Memory :- 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expnadable through external SD card up to 128GB
- OS :- Android marshmallow based EMUI 4.1
- Main Camera :- 13MP with f/2.0 aperture, BSI Sensor LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 8MP with wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery :- 3100mAh Li-Polymer
The honor holly 3 price in India Rs.9,999 and is sold through offline and online retail stores all over the country.