The Huawei Mate 9 a flagship by Huawei is expected to announced on November 2016. The smartphone comes in three storage variant 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, 4GB RAM +128GBROM and 6GB RAM with 256GB ROM variant.
The Huawei Mate 9 features a 5.9 inch full HD display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixel, is powered by Huawei latest processor Kirin 960, coupled with 4GB and 6GB RAM with 64GB, 128GB and 256GB inbuilt storage and the device is runs on Android Marshmallow based EMUI.
For photography the Mate9 sports a dual camera setup a 20MP and 12MP which is made by Leica (One of the best camera sensor manufacturer in the world) and for selfie it got an 8MP. Recently we have seen a micro bloging site weibo post that the device is also setup a Super charge technology, that will charge the phone battery up 50% in just five minutes.
Huawei Mate 9 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.9 inch full HD (1920×1080 pixel)
- Processor :- Huawei Kirin 960
- RAM :- 4GB and 6GB
- Memory :- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android marshmallow based EMUI
- Main camera :- Leica made 20MP+12MP with dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie camera :- Leica Made 8MP
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte (VoLte), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and USB Type-C
- Battery :- With Super Charge Technology (in 5 minutes charging gives 50%)
The Huawei Mate9 price (expected)
- 4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage at US $480 (Approx. Rs.32,000)
- 4GB RAM with 128GB inbuit storage at US$ 585 (Approx. Rs. 39,000)
- 6GB RAM with 256GB inbuit storage at US $ 705 (Approx. Rs.47,000 )